“If the world does not please you, you can change it.”
H.G Wells
Blogs I read

Thursday, April 15

 
Went to see Shaun of the Dead last night at the Odeon Lothian Road. Lives up to its Tagline. We did the Orange Wednesday deal. I noticed the number I recieved by text was entered into a special Orange Box for authentication. I was thinking about the data that could you retrieve from this, Orange Wednesdays is in almost all of the Cinemas in Edinburgh. Orange can link all the ids with my Orange Account and it can use this information to map viewing habits. The number of cinemas the person goes to, the genre of film, the time. I realise this is only one night a week, but I can imagine this being programme being extended "Orange Week". I think Orange have made a great image for themselves, their "Don't let a mobile phone ruin your movie" have become part of the cinema going experience. So much so that when I visited the National Portrait Gallery and so Orange sponsering the 21st Century Clans exhibition, my immediate thought was "Switch off you mobile phone", hows that for conditioning?

posted by 12345 5:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Search WWW jamesmorrison.blogspot.com

Jabber Online Status Indicator


Groove VCard

Subscribe with Bloglines

del.icio.us links



Atom Feed

FeedBurner Feed ( Includes flickr & del.icio.us )

BlogLines - My Blogs
del.icio.us links
Amazon Wishlist
My Flickr Photos








Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since DD-MMM-YY)

Currently Reading


Amazon Wishlist


powered by blogger