“If the world does not please you, you can change it.”
H.G Wells
Blogs I read

Friday, October 17

 
Experimenting with News Aggregators, I have been using NewisFree for the last month and it satisfied my news needs. I liked the News Column Display and the Division of Feeds into pages, close to Newspapers. Recently I have started using NewsMonster again, backing up my Feeds in an opml file ( First time I Newsmonster it crashed and lost all my feeds )

I like NewsMonster but feel it is too good an application to be restricted to the sidebar, it should have its own application window like Email within the Mozilla suite, it also a bit unreliable as it depends on Java and doesn't always recognize the install

posted by 12345 5:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Search WWW jamesmorrison.blogspot.com

Jabber Online Status Indicator


Groove VCard

Subscribe with Bloglines

del.icio.us links



Atom Feed

FeedBurner Feed ( Includes flickr & del.icio.us )

BlogLines - My Blogs
del.icio.us links
Amazon Wishlist
My Flickr Photos








Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since DD-MMM-YY)

Currently Reading


Amazon Wishlist


powered by blogger