“If the world does not please you, you can change it.”
H.G Wells
Blogs I read

Monday, September 8

 
Operating systems went well, really had to think for the last part of the paper. It was good. Not the typical regurgitation of facts that I'm used to.

I Have to think a lot more deeply about problems, just because they are challenging doesn't mean they are scary.


posted by 12345 12:05 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Search WWW jamesmorrison.blogspot.com

Jabber Online Status Indicator


Groove VCard

Subscribe with Bloglines

del.icio.us links



Atom Feed

FeedBurner Feed ( Includes flickr & del.icio.us )

BlogLines - My Blogs
del.icio.us links
Amazon Wishlist
My Flickr Photos








Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since DD-MMM-YY)

Currently Reading


Amazon Wishlist


powered by blogger